Connect Centrafuse with your BMW!Now you can use Steering Wheel Buttons to control Centrafuse functions (any you want from Hotkey list in CF Settings), make some changes in car settings and it provides a full OnBoard computer with two sets of data (general and daily usage) with option of automatic reset every day.
You can use all Steering Wheel buttons:
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Next button (short and long press)
- Previous button (short and long press)
- R/T button
- Voice button (short and long press)
- All buttons (short press)
- Volume knobe (turn and short press)
- Right knobe (turn and short press)
- units(temperature, speed, distance, consumption, time format)
- consumption correction (recommended for cars with highly modified engines)
- synchronizing car time with PC
- car language
What else do I need to use it?iBus interface connected to your CarPC, can be with Collision Detection (RECOMENDED), e.g.
- Reslers iBus interface (www.reslers.de/IBUS/)
or you can also use some other without collision detection (switch it off in BMWConnect Settings), e.g.: http://www.alextronic.de/...info_ibus.html#_2
CompatibilityCars: BMW E38, E39, E53 and E46.
Centrafuse: 3.5.16 to 4.3.6
|Design by ridgehkr Opracowanie Marketing w Internecie|